SIMRAD Cruise 5 with Base Chart and 83/200 Transducer
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
- All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
- Chart plotter first, depth finder second
- Inexpensive and gets the job done
- Targeted at the Basic Boater (recreational/leisure boater), not the Frequent Fisherman. Consumer who wants basic functionality. Does not want or need all the bells and whistles Does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out; turn it on and shows me where I am, where I want to go and the depth
- No networking means no networking complications
- Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
Unique Selling Points
- A true entry-level chartplotter, Simrad Cruise offers a casual boater everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Most products in the entry-level market are targeted at fishermen with more advanced sonar but very basic charting.
- Simrad Cruise is a chart plotter first and a depth finder second, with a good built-in chart (AMER) there is no need to buy a separate chart card.
- If a user still wants a bit more chart data or the ability to use Easy Routing they can add a C-MAP chart card.
|Size||5”, 7”, 9” Diagonal|
|Illumination||5” = 800 nits, 7/9” = 1000 nits|
|Viewing Angle||80° top/bottom, 80° left/right of centre|
|Protection||IPx6 and IPx7|
|Operating Temperature||-15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)|
|Operating Voltage||12 V DC (10-17 V DC)|
|Storage||Micro SD Card 32GB Max (format FAT32) Unlimited if formatted NTFS|