Sonaras Panoptix LiveScope LVS12
The economical option for easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar
- Provides 30-degree forward and 30-degree down real-time scanning sonar views
- Forward view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 60 m (200 ft) away from your boat; down view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 60 m deep below your boat
- Both forward and down views included in one transducer, with no manual transducer adjustment needed
- Does not require a black box, making installation easy
- Includes Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for a stable view in rough conditions
The 12-pin Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 transducer provides an economical option for adding real-time scanning sonar to your GPSMAP® 8400xsv series chartplotter/sonar combo without needing a black box system. The transducer includes trolling motor and transom mounts.
- iki 5 d.d.