Striukė Geoff Anderson WS6 Dark Grey Jumbo X
- 100% wind and waterproof
- Zip guard
- YKK® zippers
- Taped seams
- Waist adjustment
- Magnetic auto closure pockets
- Zipped napoleon inner pocket
- Spacious back pocket - pocket inside back pocket for e.g water bottle
- AquaGuard® zipped pockets
- Strong integrated magnet for tools
- Built in pin on reels (2 pcs)
- Hypalon cuff straps with Velcro®
- Øko-tex certified fittings
- Designed in Denmark
WS6 is breathable and regulates the microclimate thanks to the combination of different technically composed materials. As an example smooth lining is used for freedom of movement and reinforcement and breathable net lining where heat is released.
WS6 has extra strong stitches in all heavily loaded places eg. pockets and zippers. Built-in strong magnet for attaching tools. Hypalon sleeve cap with full Velcro®. Shark skin watertight cuffs.
WS6 is all new, but is built around the classic WS jackets, which have been functionally improved and refined over more than 20 years.
WS 6 has 7 pockets:
- 2 waterproof, spacious box pockets – the pockets are tailor-made and align themselves with the contents. The pockets even contain the large box sizes, such as CF-design. These pockets have an overfold when closed which keeps the pocket protected from wave ripples and / or rain coming in. These overfolds are fitted with a magnetic auto closure
- 2 waterproof pocket with waterproof YKK® AquaGuard® zippers. THe pocket lining is 100% waterproff
- 1 easily accessible, inside, waterproof Napoleon pocket
- 1 large back pocket. Drained
- 1 ”back pocket in back pocket” Elastic mesh pocket fits for example a water bottle, or thermo. The pocket is raised 25 cm inside the back pocket
Swirl cap with shade that follows the movements of the head. Ideal if you wear a cap and glasses. The cap is seperated from the collar which gives you a fantastick fit, when not using the hood. 3-way adjustment:
- Inner cap
Raglan shoulder design means better movement and fit. You can feel the difference when casting.
Articulated sleeve design with great freedom for casting movements when fly / spin fishing. Sleeve lining enhances freedom of movement for all types of casting movements.
The System Fabric - a waterproof, breathable and durable material
In addition to heavy use in saltwater environments, The System Fabric is also machine washable, which is unique for this type of jacket. However, NEVER use wash in or compact washing products. Only use suitable soap if strictly necessary. Always rinse in freshwater if the jacket has been exposed to saltwater.